4.02.2012

You Know You are Tired When...

You can sleep 8 hours at night and take a 3 hour nap without blinking. No really. I took a 3 hour nap today, in 90 degree heat, with the sun fully shining, without a single issue. Really? Really? Yep, I am tired. Thank goodness...I am on my last night!!! Whoop whoop. 3 am. 5 hours left. BooYah!

This weekend I was a single lady once again. Eating when I want. What I want. Turns out, I almost eat more when Matt isn't around. No one to see that I ate half a batch of biscotti. To the rest of the world, that biscotti never existed. To me, that biscotti only half existed :D I really haven't done much other than workout. Matt left for spring break on Friday. No exotic locations...unless you consider Lacey, WA exotic. I leave Tuesday after clinic! Hopefully we can find a place to live! Yay!

I did what I have never done before: I ate lunch at a menu restaurant...ALONE! Yep, I said it. I will write a full review later, but we had a Groupon that was going to expire. I thought, "Heck with it, I am going to lunch." And it was delicious and amazing. Matt will come next time :D

Nothing else new really lately. Spring has sprung. No actually, summer has sprung. Bees are out. Trees are in full bloom. It was 90 here today. 90!! Tomorrow/Monday is supposed to be in the low 70s, however, so I toughed it out and didn't turn on the AC. Whoop. Here's to April coming in like a lion. A really really hot African lion.

No comments: